IVI New Zealand Youth Camp: rediscover our world together
You are invited to join us on the sparkling waters of the Waitemata Harbour, one hour from Auckland airport, for the 2011 IVI NZ Youth Camp.
Located on a marine reserve, and using the environment as a textbook, the Sir Peter Blake Marine Education and Recreation Centre (MERC) offers a unique New Zealand outdoor experience including sailing, kayaking, bush walks and expeditions.
This camp is also open to non-IVI young people. It is an opportunity for young people from different countries to meet, bond, communicate, express their wishes and desires and build a better world for tomorrow.
Please have a look on the previous IVI Youth Camps in Oceania
We invite registrations for the camp with a deposit of $NZ 200.00 to be received by 19th November. We can accept up to 70 youth at the camp.
Final costings have yet to be confirmed but could be around NZ $450.
For all Camp enquiries and registration:
or call Jack phone (64 4) 566 7760
Alison (64 4) 476 8607 (elle parle français und versteht Deutsch y entiende el español)
Current events in IVI
- Africa 2014 5 March 2014
- Great Gathering of Young People 14 January 2014
- During big fires in Marbella, we experimented the power of prayer and vibrations 7 September 2012
- IVI Australia Youth Camp22 November 2011
- IVI New Zealand Youth Camp: rediscover our world together27 October 2010
- Invitation to Life is partnering
with International Women Broken Walls 6 October 2010
- My own Four Elements in Russia30 December 2009
- Pilgrimage to Ireland and Scotland 9 November 2009
- Pilgrimage to Lourdes15 September 2009
- Yvonne Trubert has returned to the Father17 August 2009