Invitation to Life is partnering
with International Women Broken Walls
International Women Broken Walls (in French FIMB: Femmes Internationales Murs Brisés) is an international solidarity network which is linking together individuals, associations and businesses for common action around 3 topics: education, humanitarian aid and environment.
It is important that solidarity networks be developed within a country as well as abroad. Women, who are now a real vector of action, play an essential role in the reactivity of solidarity.
For more information about FIMB : www.fimb-asso.org/en
The action of 20hrs
FIMB invites us to participate in the "action of 20hrs". This is a union of meditations lasting 2 minutes, every evening, with the following intention: "The protection of children and all those who suffer."
20 million people around the world are already involved in this « 20hrs ». Let us be numerous in supporting this prayer!
At the same time, IVI and FIMB are running a joint action: IVI-Rio de Janeiro has welcomed an FIMB mission with the aim of preparing the creation of a dispensary for children in Salvador de Bahia.
Other initiatives are also being elaborated.
Current events in IVI
- Africa 2014 5 March 2014
- Great Gathering of Young People 14 January 2014
- During big fires in Marbella, we experimented the power of prayer and vibrations 7 September 2012
- IVI Australia Youth Camp22 November 2011
- IVI New Zealand Youth Camp: rediscover our world together27 October 2010
- Invitation to Life is partnering
with International Women Broken Walls 6 October 2010
- My own Four Elements in Russia30 December 2009
- Pilgrimage to Ireland and Scotland 9 November 2009
- Pilgrimage to Lourdes15 September 2009
- Yvonne Trubert has returned to the Father17 August 2009