Welcome to Invitation to Life - IVI
The association Invitation to Life was founded in France in 1983. Its mission is to welcome, harmonise and listen to those who so desire, in its centres in France and all around the world.
These centres are open to anyone who wants to be received: people of all ages, cultural backgrounds and faiths. If they ask for it, anyone who has been welcomed may deepen the process of individual transformation suggested by Invitation to Life. IVI offers this opportunity to discover a better balance in life through refocusing one’s existence on a universal value taught by Jesus Christ: love.
The association Invitation to Life has been declared of general interest in France since 2007: this means that IVI is recognised as a legitimate, not-for-profit organisation with tax-deductability status for donations.
Discover our trips on the IVI Pilgrimages website
IVI is present in 35 countries
Welcome, listen, harmonise, celebrate
Current events in IVI
- During big fires in Marbella, we experimented the power of prayer and vibrations 7 September 2012
- IVI Australia Youth Camp22 November 2011
- IVI New Zealand Youth Camp: rediscover our world together27 October 2010
- Invitation to Life is partnering
with International Women Broken Walls 6 October 2010
- My own Four Elements in Russia30 December 2009
- Pilgrimage to Ireland and Scotland 9 November 2009
- Pilgrimage to Lourdes15 September 2009
- Yvonne Trubert has returned to the Father17 August 2009
- Tender green leaves on the burned ground10 July 2009
- International Conference on Integrative Medicine 3 March 2009